November 4, 2008

Fired up?!?!? READY TO GO!!!!



DIXVILLE NOTCH, NH, population 75, famous for being one of the first places to declare it's results during United States Presidential elections has officially declared their results:


McCain-6
Obama-15

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!


Here in New York City, they're reporting huge lines everywhere. I went on a search for Band aids(ALWAYS the blisters in NYC...) and a powdered donut around 8 AM and got some shots of the suits in line stretching down Wall Street. A very exciting day here already!





GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!!!

5 comments:

dawn klinge said...

The county where I live votes by mail in ballots...I look at those lines, and almost feel like I'm missing out on something. What an exciting day!

Anet said...

Yay! I voted this morning at 7:00am
It only took me a hour. Before I had coffee or food! Enjoy NYC!
Go Obama!!!

Loring Wirbel said...

The important question is, who has the best election-night parties in the Village or SoHo?

yellowdoggranny said...

i voted and so excited i cant sit still

denise said...

Wow - those are some lines! My husband waited 50 minutes to vote this morning - was behind 150 or so people, but all the way down Wall St.?? Wow! A great evening.