April 23, 2012

WHAT ABOUT PROM?!?!?!

I always think about Molly Ringwald screaming at Blane about prom in Pretty In Pink when I hear the word "prom".  Random, I know.
Anyhoo!
Our little girl had her Junior Prom on Saturday: "Silver Screen Sensations".  She and the other student government kids worked tirelessly to make this a fabulous night for the juniors and seniors.  While she was critical of how it went down, the feedback has been great!  Wish I could have seen it for myself-hopefully some photos will be coming in.
Dylan and her friend Katie let me tag along with them to the salon and later to their friends houses to take some prom "group" shots.  It was a lot of fun watching this excited bunch getting ready.  Everyone looked so grown up.....~sniff~....it all goes by SO fast.....it hurts.


Our amazing stylist had the girls looking so classy and gorgeous!  (Well, they already are gorgeous!)


OMG!!!  FINALLY the tallest in the bunch!!!!  ;P






Rant:  HATING on the straight brim hats!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, GIRLIE!!!!!   Silly spirit....


My contribution to the prom's decor:  Two 3x4 ft canvases showcasing the 2 stars of the day