March 24, 2013

Random Facebook statuses




March 5

Ass and legs day...brutal HIIT run up Hiland...legs feel like lead...but I let go of something out there and the rest of me is as light as a feather, floating up on a thermal, towards that bright bright sun.....
 


Creepin' Jeezus, I have the most horrible cramps this morning. My uterus is reverting back to the teen years. Need to employ the relaxation techniques I learned through the Bradley Method of childbirth. I discharged a 10 pounder after 24hrs of labor...I can handle THIS. Owwie...my back..... :(

 

 
This is devastatingly beautiful....I was breathless and in tears. As we were watching the end of the vid just now, we had a little earthquake........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS0Tg0IjCp4&feature=player_embedded
 

The nitty gritty TRUTH.
 

March 12
 
Time for spring cleaning of the soul....

Facebook spring cleaning DONE. If you are still here, it's because you bring something positive and healthy to my life....whether it's merely your silent FB presence and the memories we have, or the support, love, humor, dialogue, information, ideas, activity and humanity that you bring to the table.....I am grateful for you and I thank you! ♥

Finally. My Buddha. THANK YOU Craigslist!
 
 
 
Aaaaaand my pants are inside out. Yes, I've been out in public.

March 15
BALLS!!!! The 30 year old Cuisinart just went tits up.
 March 17
I'm not much of a whiskey girl.....my hubby is the connesuir. I dig the Hiland Park....but just tried the Port Charlotte PC7 Sin An Doigh Ileach Islay Single Malt and whatnot out by the bonfire ......it's just....UP! It's happy and it takes you up! ETHERIC, it is! Light and happy and lovely! Thanks to Jeffrey and LB via Jeff's FB!!! ♥ THIS is the shit. Kelly Walters, 'tis your birthday! Get thee a snifter of this elixir NOW!!!!!!!!! I now dig TWo out of my hunny's 45 bottles of scotch. Neato hootch!
 
 

 That Gospel phase she went through broke something.


Richard Fifield We went to that concert together, Fiasco! I had green cornrows, and we got her autograph!
 

Dana Fiengo Pruner I remember when we saw her at the Alaska fair....me boogying down with my little girl on my shoulders....such fun...and her show in MT...Richard Fifield...Watch my tities!!!!!! Her music is dead now....
  

She's bonkers.
(And a scumbag).
:^]
 

very sad report
 

 antiquated views - what a NUT
 

 I was REEEEEEEEALLY hoping that she was just using artsy-fartsy sarcasm and irony to make a point about the hypocrisy of Christianity.....what a cluster fuck....so confusing:  ...See More
 

Yikes.. Forgot to quote. The above is from Wikipedia.
 

Thursday
You have to embrace EVERY aspect of yourself to know your truest highest self....quieting a noisy soul will get you there.
 
 
 

Dana's wizened quote of the day: "But I'm chicken of balls...".