April 14, 2013

Random Facebookin'

WHEN will Blogger set shit up with Facebook so that we can have the option to post right to our blogs, eh?  'Twould make this much easier.....

April 4
PHOTONZ at the Sitz! Just booked our "Rockstar" packages with the Ruizes! Alyeska Resort with the fams and boogie'n at the Sitz! 4/26, who else is comin'?!? Jeffrey! LB "off on the Wagon" Paradise? Dylan!
 
April 4
Wind beneath faltering wings...the nicest thing I've heard in a long time(besides from my hunny)....from Willa's teacher : "If I could be a kid again, I'd choose you two as my parents :) "
.
..flying higher today.

 
April 10
NAME THAT THANG!!!!
 
Sarah  Hmm- frozen blackberries?
 
Dana  Nope!
 
Anet  Is it a frozen bear turd...who has eaten berries?
 
Martin  Laundry.
 
Sarah  Either that- or maybe you are dyeing something- residue definitely looks like blueberries / blackberries
 
Dana At one point it had purple die on it....
 
Dana  "DYE"
 
Trevor  i dont know, but where do I get a paid of thise sweet gloves???
 
Dana  Dragon gloves are from the Magic Cabin Catalogue
 
Sara  The way it's frozen... looks like a thumb and fingers on a glove on the right... Obviously, it's something gross???

Darren  liver
 
Cory  I'm going with poop
 
Cristen  octopus
 
Jon K FISH HEADS!
Lisabeth  Please don't be a placenta....
 
Dana  ....DING DING DING!!!!! Lisabeth Paradise WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lisabeth  I know you hippie earth sista. Weren't you supposed to plant a tree with that thang??
 
Dana  Well, yeah, but then I thought that the dye I used to make placenta prints would not be baby tree friendly....so into the freezer it went?
 
Sara  Lol. A purple-dyed placenta was my next guess.
 
Thursday 11
Hmmmm.... "Generals" from the Ukraine keep sending me Skype contact requests. ~Sigh.
 
Friday 12
Sittin with my old man in the sun, enjoying adult beverages, tunes, talking......♥
Don't you HATE the term "old man/lady", ha!
Tequila...... Espolone.... takes me back to Mexico...."Oh, Mexico
It sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low
Moon's so bright like to light up the night
Make everything all right "

Miles: Let's have a night where we just speak bible speak to each other.
Me: Thy glass is BROKEN.
Miles: Thou art not busy. Filleth my cup till it runeth over!

And on it goes........
 
 
Can't wait for the new couch so we can snuggle



Friday
dancin'.......
 
Saturday 13
Gad-DAMN the sunrise hitting the slopes and ridges is brilliant out our window this morning. Cawfee tawk and planning our day. We WILL be skiing, The tv/living room moves downstairs, av gets all hooked back up, and dinner with friends in AnchorTown. :)