July 12, 2013

Well.... it IS summer!!!

And we have been having an OUTSTANDING one!  Both the weather AND the activity.  Despite my sprained ankle keeping me from running and hiking, we've spent a good deal of time since out of town and we've still managed to do fun new things at home.  Something Wonderful Every Day-I've been making it happen and I can honestly say this has been one of the most beautiful, peaceful, and productive summers I've experienced in Alaska!
I mean, HOLY SHIT.
Getting it all on this blog, however, has not been easy.  It's hard to find time to go through and edit photos, make blog posts....not enough time in the day and I'm not very willing to give up time for it.  Mornings would be good, but often I'm so groggy I just want to surf and read until my brain wakes up....and then before I know it, I have to get ready to go into town. 
But I WILL continue to endeavor to get this summer documented!

Here's today's Something Wonderful.  I never get tired of these buggers!  You glance out the window or open a door and, Oh!  The moose are back!

These two have been hanging around for a couple days...

And here's their beds in the back yard!