March 6, 2009


Another craft blog to pimp. Caveat: This one is HYSTERICAL!!!



I worship....I GENUFLECT and kiss the ring of anyone who can summon a satisfying crescendo of hardcore belly seizing laughter-complete with eye puffing tears-from the bowels of my ennui. Hell, even a hearty chortle will do!
I thank you, HOMEMADE HILARITY, for the daily dose of uproarious vitriol disgorged upon someones poor, lovingly and proudly made, handcrafted nightmare.
Thank you for giving me reason to employ my Kegel exercises in trying not to pee in my "blogging" pajamas.
Don't cyber-walk, cyber-RUN to this blog!!!!!!!!!!
(Yes. I know. I've plagiarized myself from my other blog....Not enough hours in a day.)


These 2 ladiesez blog is sweet comedic relief for we/us (I never know which one is right) intensely crafty mamas. Let's just hope we don't stumble upon any of OUR genius creations there!

A taste?


Wild Jewel Crochet Love Goddess Rainbow Sparkle Jumper

Thank the fucking lord for ETSY. No, seriously. Without it, I never could have found my new favorite item ever, this Wild Jewel Crochet Love Goddess Rainbow Sparkle Jumper, which is, apparently, "Sewn with love, Sprinkled with magic and Created to Celebrate You".

Finally! Something made to celebrate ME! And, it's sprinkled with magic! Isn't it just my lucky day.So thank you, ETSY, you've made my wildest dreams come to life! To terrifyingly vivid, LSD-induced, nauseating life. I'll take three! Just look at how happy (and completely sane) this spectacular creation could make me appear: And the best part is; it can all be mine for only $610! It's a steal, I tell you. A steal.



I think I have a few items-NOT made by ME, of course- to offer up to these gals!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! That is truly a fabulous jumper. What a steal indeed!

Julia D said...

aww, thanks babe! You almost brought a tear to my cold, dead heart! Seriously- what a wonderful write-up you've given me. I really appreciate it, and I'm awfully glad I can make you laugh! Also, feel free to send me any crapfts you have - I'd love to make fun of them sometime.

<3,
JuliaD
http://www.homemadehilarity.blogspot.com

denise said...

Oh. My. Seriously! :D

Chrissy Johnson said...

...i used to live near Yellow Springs, OH (what the movie PCU was based on...) and I have never, ever seen such a thing as this.