March 3, 2009



~Blush!~ 2 Bloggie awards!
I was given two awards over the weekend and am, again, humbled. Thank you!!! As much as I enjoy blogging and documenting my experiences, it IS really nice to know that somehow I may be contributing something special to others. Lordy knows, I've gained SO much from so many different people out there.

So This first award came from Mamamanna with the sentiment that "Each blogger given this award represents one who is like a tree: Rooted firmly in the soil-loving and caring for our earth and all it's inhabitants . Strong in body and soul- offering a part of themselves for the benefit of others. And yet ever reaching skyward-openhearted, open minded, striving..."




I'm asked to pass the Tree of Life on to 5 bloggers. I bestow this award to those who's words, creativity and creations, inspiration, and support touch my life and make it/me better.

If you feel the desire, please pass the Tree of Life award to 5 of your fella inspiring bloggers.


1. Small Tribe- A "Blessed Mama learning to live naturally and peacefully while loving my boys." Definatley check out this beautiful blog. "

2. Branching Out-A "proud home birthing, birth activist, mama crafter living in beautiful mid-Missouri. I share my world with my sons, husband and critter or two. I also am the owner of mamaroots, a home-based business that provides gifts for the child-bearing year, and the womb room, a local birth and mama activism center. "

3. Red Dirt mother- This woman is a wordsmith! Go and read this imensly talented lady! Lizz is a "Luscious, lively, visionary, bread baker, art maker, sun-drenched beach skimmer, poet, healer, dreamer, mystic, mama, muse, tangled and laughing. I spend my days making delish meals and magic. I give love as my highest offering. I welcome peace."

4. Wisdom of the moon-Things are so damn fun over at this ladie's house! Shaving heads(for a great cause), Weird Kid Wednesdays, chuckles aplenty, oh my!

5. Spiral Pathways- Check out Earthmama's activities for 64 days of Peace and Non-Violence. She's "a yogi in a past life and a hippie at heart. I love to craft with salvaged and recycled materials and get out in nature any chance I get. I am the proud mother of three fantastic, inquisitive, beautiful girls and I am married to a loving, hard working man whom I cherish. He recently built us our dream home in the country where we will one day put our rocking chairs on the back porch and remember all the wonderful days spent raising our girls and loving life. "

And the LEMONADE award for Attitude and/or Gratitude -even after my poopy Florida rant!!!-from Anna at Loopity Lou .




Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

This one goes out to:

1. Natural Playgarden-Julie's, from New England(one of my fav areas) blog is about her " journey with my family, homeschooling and my love of handwork."

2. Four Little Pixies -Erin and her family love to "learn, play, live, laugh, and grow together. My interests include Waldorf and Steiner philosophy, knitting, cooking, yoga, nature walks, chickens and goats, camping and music. Right now I am loving life because my family is such a gift to me."

3. You know how we're an art family...-Joy is "wife to Paul, mom to Elizabeth (8) and Finn (2), and stepmom to Paulie (9) and Philip (6). I blog to remember their childhood and to make sure I get plenty of pictures of it in the process. "

4. The Holt Clan-A fun family who have lived in many a cool place! They recently moved from Alaska to Colorado. "We are adventurers…explorers…and ready to try about anything…So here we go…off to Colorado to see what the beautiful Rocky Mountains have to offer us."

5. Boreal Kraut- Our dear family friend, Naturelady, who lives right over the mountain in the next valley over is "a krazy kraut who's lived in Alaska for 12 years (US for 30 years). I work as a naturalist, teaching and hiking the great outdoors. My family: The Prof (my husband); Eldest (flown the coop); Wolfman (teenage son); Liesl (youngest pixie). "

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored. Now I'm off to check out some of the others you've listed.

tiff said...

Thanks for the award...you are too kind!

Erin said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! Now, excuse my technological backwardness & tell me how to get that from your blog onto mine. :)

Joy said...

Thanks for the award! You awarded some other great folks as well, some I knew, some I'll have to check out.

RunninL8 said...

Erin-just point your browser over the picture, right click and "Save picture as..." in a file. When you go to post the pic just choose "browse" to find the picture in your file. Hope that helps!

FrontierDreams said...

Isn't Lizz (red dirt mother) amazing?!?
I have to say how jealous I am that you live in Alaska! We are hoping to move there possibly this summer and have our girls go to the Waldorf school there <3

Erin said...

Thanks for telling me!! I'm going to give it a try! :)

Lizz said...

A wordsmith...snicker...to funny! Thanks for the shout out.

~Love and Bless

Anonymous said...

ahhh- you rock and thanks for the honor mmmm an award with trees and roots- I adore it- thanks so very much!!

blessings-Chris

Anji Gallanos said...

here here!!! Well deserved. It is so much fun to read your blog...you've also passed it along to some great blogs!

Anji

Marina said...

Wow, I am so touched and honored! Thank YOU so much for making my day and giving me something to look forward to reading with your gorgeous, honest blog!

RunninL8 said...

ALL-You're welcome!
Feel free to pass your awards onto other inspirational bloggers!