June 16, 2011

9 years!!! Happy Anniversary, Hunny Bunny!


My Love,

I have fallen in love a few times over the past years since we met .... always with you.....
You captured my heart and continue to touch my soul.  The highest I've ever been on this earth is with you, in love, exploring the ridges that surround our life...

Thank you...
for finding some perfection in my imperfections,
for valuing my voice,
for never trying to silence my thoughts..ideas 
for being there to build me up-not tear me down, 
for always being game for growth, change and new adventure,
for your patience and encouragement
for openly expressing your love and affection anytime, anywhere,
and for your genuine pride in my accomplishments.


You are my wonderful husband, always my best friend, a complete circle... forever linked with mine.  I LOVE YOU.


"Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence." - Vincent van Gogh