June 13, 2013

MIND-BENDING science!!!!!

Vinegar and baking soda!!!  Always an exciting and volatile couple!!!  So many fun experiments can be had with these guys!  I found this exploding bags tutorial on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to try with Willa.  My imagination got away from me I was suddenly under the impression that the bags would, like, explode and shoot up in the air.  Fun, right?!  Here is our experience captured on the iPhone:



I will wait a few seconds while you catch your breath...................................................................................................................................................................................

I know that was a lot to take in and that you are excited to get going on your OWN exploding bag experiment...................................just breathe....................................
..................It really was SOMETHING, wasn't it?!  OK!  Go get 'em folks!