April 28, 2008

MONDAY is MEMEDAY!

HEY! GET TO KNOW MEME!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? While watching THINGS WE LOST IN THE FIRE
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Used to hate my illegible handwriting! I think I have Dysgraphia but it has kind of evolved into an art!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Lean turkey! Secretly? *I like Baloney!* but haven’t eaten it in years! It’s all I ate everyday for lunch-With cheese!- when I was a kid. Liked it when the sandwich got warm in my locker and flattened by my books!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 girls.
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I’m cool like that.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…It's just a symptom of
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. I remember the four bright operating room lights glaring above me and the smell of certs…
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never say never
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Natures Path Pumpkin seed and flax stuff. *Shhhh! My REAL fav is Capin’ Crunch!*
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I nag at my kids not to pry their untied shoes off their feet. But I do it myself. Horrible hypocrite mommy!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically-hell yes! Emotionally-indeed
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? A tie between Ben and Jerry’s ANYTHING and Huz's ice cream, ANY flavor! And he makes it with skim milk!!!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? A gut sense or “feeling” precedes them. Then I see the eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? HATE Red -makes me feel ticked. Garish and ole ladyish -think Nancy regan and Barbara Bush-unless your a bombshell with a perfect complexion or if it's an evening gown leaning more toward wine. …so I guess foo-foo pink?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be quick to get irritable and impatient when over stimulated. It’s an ADD thing I wrestle with.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My bestest childhood friend, MA.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark Sergio Valentes and Danskos.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A salmon burger and spinach salad.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? An obese cat snoring. Radio on upstairs HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I left the water upstairs boiling in the pan it was just about gone! PHEW! Anyway…the question…
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? My kid’s individual scents. My husband. Beeswax. Coffee. Too many to list!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom and was she TIPSY!!! Silly broad!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? HATE watching sports!! Unless it’s my daughter. Body building contests are fun, though!
25. HAIR COLOR? Dark reddish brown with highlights.
26. EYE COLOR? Deep bright brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Tried out about 10 different brands 3 or 4 years ago. None were comfortable enough to wear. Got a pair of hip glasses for driving and TV.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice Cream, to be honest but I’m also a food snob. I like fine food.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy, happy. Had a baby and suddenly can’t watch gore horror. What’s that all about? I’ve been traumatized by HOSTEL.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Dewey Cox story
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Fuzzy cozy “milkshake” Mountain Hardwear jacket.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both! I’m an outdoors woman.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. It’s my meme and I pick both.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ben and Jerrys or the Chocolate Sphere from the Crow’s Nest restaurant or Huz's IScream.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Dreamers of the Day-By Mary Doria Russell . Historical novel that illuminates the long, rich history of the Middle East with a story that brilliantly elucidates today’s headlines.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Grateful Dead skull and roses.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Nature: birds, water, wind, rain, thunder. My family’s laughter. Our frog croaking.
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Stones. Those ole farts ROCK. But the Beatles.. the embodiment of an era…
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes! I got skills! I have a weird knack for being able to identify who a voice belongs to without seeing the face. I make a game of seeing how fast I can identify the voices when we watch animated movies, i.e. Ratatouille. Yesterday, while listening to a radio commercial in the car I was like, ”That’s Keith David! The guy who played Rowdy Roddy
Piper's ill-fated buddy in THEY LIVE!” HUH?!?!?!
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas TX, YUCK.


Tag, you’re it?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, that was FUN to read! lol Memes are great for getting to know people.

A baloney and cheese sandwich....wow....I haven't had one of those in YEARS. Kind of makes me want to have one. But I like potato chips smashed up inside mine. :)

RunninL8 said...

Oh, yeah! Chips! And also Fritos! That was a rare treat!