January 23, 2009

The winner!

So, no one voted for it, but it's my fave. Well, sort of. The Plum wins the poll so far, but Doofy here forgot to actually check the price before adding it to the list of potentials. $368-ish? Little too 'spensive! Ooops! Never mind that one!

And as I said in the comments, The Sapphire was probably #1 but way too risky a style for me to order without trying it on first! I worried that it would not be as... forgiving.. of my Shar Pei's Ass tummy as the others. So adios, lovely Sapphire. I hardly new ye.

As far as the cool Graphic, I'm not really"up" for going sans bra. I realized I would have to invent a new use for duct tape to form some semblance of a bra that would fit this funky design. No groovy graphic for me.

In the end, I was basically sweating over The Slate and The Green. I really like them both but I know that my torso looks better in a bodice or straps that angle in toward the neck instead of out toward the shoulders. And the Green fits that bill. I like the femininity of it was well. But, I was digging the uniqueness of The Slate...
Oh, enough of this. Time was ticking and I had to order by 12:00 in order to get the thing on Monday. The Green it IS! Yay!

Froo-froo FINISHED. Until next Friday.

spruce


And thanks for your input!!!
spruce

5 comments:

tiff said...

I stayed out of the vote...ha :) As it would be too hard for me to decide...a dress...i don't even own a dress...let alone a fancy dress...but I do love the one you picked and that color is awesome!

so when you where this dress will it be accompanied by your Xtra Tuffs????? or maybe I nice pair of Sorrels...hee :)

Enjoy getting all gussied up!

tiff said...

wear not where...holy smokes...
maybe i am doomed to make spelling errors on your blog!

Sara said...

:) That's the one I picked in my comment (cuz I didn't vote). The green WILL look beautiful with your hair and coloring.

Anonymous said...

it's gorgeous. it was my second choice. i know you'll look great!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I think the green dress will be gorgeous!