May 19, 2008

THE WEEK IN COLOR- GREEN

So it looks like Tammy at Little Home Big Love and Dawn at Renaissance Mama will be joining me in celebrating color this week! And maybe Denise from Mom in Madison?!

Here we go with GREEN:
1. Our sweet little buds we forced inside. I can now say that buds outside have finally caught up!
2. A sweater for Lo that Grammie knitted.
3. My save Darfur hoodie that I am planning to embellish with the unbelievable photo of a Darfuri child getting a drink from someone's bottle cap. Should make quite an impression when I wear it. I hope.
4. Cockeyed peacock feathers that I plan to incorporate into an acrylic painting.
5. A budding tree at the Farmer's Market.
Cheese-N- Rice, I NEED a decent lens for my camera!!!!

4 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Beautiful photos...I love green!

denise said...

nice photos!

i want to do this too - but with the busy weekend, I feel like i wore out my photo posts! ;) hmmm.

Tammy said...

I love the budding tree.

Hey spring is here for both of us! Woohoo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, green is my normally a colour i cannot stand except when seen in nature