May 17, 2008

WEEK of COLOR-Want to join?!?!

I can across this photo/color idea at WALDORF MAMA, who got if from CURIOUS BIRD. Great sites that I recommend visiting! Even though the Color Week is over, I thought I would just post about it here and give it a try myself for this upcoming week. Feel free to join! Let me know and I’ll include you in a list of links that I will post on Monday. Check out the series of photos on Waldorf Mama!
Every day of the week will be dedicated to a color and participation only involves taking and posting photos that include the color of the day. The photo or photos can be of anything. Should be fun!

monday: green
tuesday: yellow
wednesday: orange
thursday: red/pink
friday: blue
sat/sun: purple

3 comments:

dawn klinge said...

I look forward to reading your blog when you do this color week- I think I'll join you. I enjoyed Waldorf Mama's color week.

Tammy said...

Oh this looks like a lot of fun!

I can't wait to see the pictures you post.

I also think we'll join you on this. :)

denise said...

I liked this idea and saw her photos that week. Will be fun to see yours! :)