June 15, 2008

MEMEDAY! Words and images


I'm joining in PURPLE SQUIRREL'S Word/photo meme. This unique meme is going to be fun! Wanna come along? Here's the skinny:

She came up with the idea of doing a week of photos depicting the following list of words. If you are like me and haven't seen these words since the SATs then head on over to Dictionary.com.
You can do one, or more if you like, for each day. I think I'm going to add a twist to mine. I'm going to try to figure out the definition on my own. Then I'll look up the word and post both my definition and real one once I have the pics. We'll see how close I get!

This first ones gonna be hard for me. We are nowhere near it!


Monday: Aestival
Tuesday: Ort
Wednesday: Vibrissae
Thursday: Daedal
Friday: Aeneous
Saturday: Volacious
Sunday: Maven

3 comments:

Anet said...

Love the twist you're putting on it!!! Maybe you could use an archive photo for today's word. Bummer.... it's not here yet for you, soon? Have fun:)

tiff said...

ooh...this sounds fun...i might make an attempt to join in...between selling all our stuff on craigslist and packing boxes...it would be a good distraction.

denise said...

hmmm sounds like fun. so much happening this week with the summer solstice and all that, but i like words.