June 2, 2008

Memeday!

Well this was quite the cool meme! I love the unique ones! This one was going on over at FLICKR and I thought I'd give it a try too!
So here's the deal:
Created with fd's Flickr Toys. bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).
The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Not gonna tell.
2. What is your favorite food? Steak-preferably skirt.
3. What high school did you go to? Northern Highlands Regional HS.
4. What is your favorite color? INDIGO
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Huz accuses me of diggin Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
6. Favorite drink? Various red wines.
7. Dream vacation? Ireland
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream! Huz's or Ben and Jerry's.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? More evolved in my artistic creation and healing.
10. What do you love most in life? My family-couldn't find a good pic of the 4 of us together!
11. One Word to describe you. Multifaceted
12. Your flickr name RunninL8
Let's see your mosaics and pass it on!!

8 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Oooh, I love ice cream and wine- together! This is a fun meme...I did one as well this weekend. I love the pictures you chose.

denise said...

Nice! ;) I did that meme too - spent wayyyy too much time on it, and then was interrupted by my 3 year old waking up. When I got back to it, the error message said it only caches it for 30 minutes and it was lost so start again. ARUGHGHGHGHHHUGHGH. So, I don't have one.

Love all the blues on yours... :)

RunninL8 said...

Oh I HATE that!! Makes me just want to RIP out my hair!!!

tiff said...

Love it...I had to give it a try...never have used Flickr...so it was a learning experience for me...here is my link:
http://mushingdogs.com/blog/?p=2077

Lisa Anne said...

Oh Wow! How come I have never been to your blog before? This is great, I will visit again, I am sure. I would love to see more about your homeschooling especially with your older daughter, my daughter is 12 and this has been our first year homeschooling.
Thanks for stopping by

Tammy said...

That's a pretty cool meme.

I like the photos that came up with your answers.

Might have to try this one myself.....

Anonymous said...

She LOVES The Rock.

RunninL8 said...

Oh, STOP!