September 8, 2008

Any ALASKANS out there?

(Thanks Uncle Ken!)



I recieved this e-mail from a friend this AM:

"There is a new group that has formed: Alaska Women Against Palin. We will be holding a Rally this Saturday. Probably noon at Loussac Library, but we need to get a permit so that hasn't been established yet (we met for the first time yesterday). The objective of the rally is to get lots of press so that it goes national. We want the country to know that we are Alaska women who don't believe that Palin's voice represents us and we are insulted by the blatant pandering that has come with her selection. I'll send you the flyer once all the info is established. WE'll have a sign making party just before. Tell your friends...
Ellen"


I'll pass on the updated info as it comes in!

For those of you in the lower 48 :womenagainstpalin.com womenagainstpalin.org and womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not so excited about being "against" her (or anyone else)...I'm not going to vote Republican anyway. But I did send an e-letter via momsrising.org asking her to speak about what her positions are on family-related issues.

RunninL8 said...

Agreed! I'll have to check out that link! Thanks!